It really took a very long period for the cold to leave Holland. It was freezing and snowing on eastern day. Something which is quite rare to happen here. Last winter I changed some things to my setup and with the sun high up the sky, it was time to test and fly the goodies. All goodies past the tests with grace!
* I switched back to a 3.6mm lens for more detail and less FOV
* Added the new RP-SMA Spironet to the Alulah
* Did some tests with the TBS 5DBi 5G8 patch antenna
* Tested the new class 10 SD Card for my HK HD WingCam
After testing the new RP Spironets I got the idea of mounting the clover upside down on the Alulah. So I made a small hole in the wing, pushed the RP-SMA plug through and connected the plug to the Vtx. I should have done this much earlier. Having the clover pointing down gives a much better performance.
– MY LATEST VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE –